Veolia Voda Czech Republic puts great emphasis on improving its services and customer orientation.
Each of our subsidiaries has a customer centre where you can find data on consumption, conclude a contract, file a complaint, and pay an invoice.
Our companies' call centres form an equally important part of our customer communication. This modern service allows the customers to take care of everything that is needed over the telephone. Experienced operators answer the customers' questions on billing, water quality, readouts, failures in the water mains etc.
New Services offered to our customers:
- FREE information about interruption of water supply by SMS message directly to customers mobile phone. Registration on www.voda-info.cz
- Possibility to pay the invoice on the lottery terminal of Sazka - Suspended service! due to provider's service interruption
- Online visualisation of water supply interruption - now available in Prague region
- PDF invoice - every customer registred online can receive a PDF version of his invoice
- Online account - FREE registration - enable the customer to monitor his consumption, to view his invoices or modify his current data.